The focus of the Butte Glenn Medical Society Alliance is clearly reflected in the programs we sponsor, the community projects we support, our on-going commitment to health education/scholarships, and our continued effort to affect legislation that protects physicians and their patients.
BGMSA has enthusiastically supported and funded numerous health-related programs and health service projects in Butte and Glenn Counties. Some of BGMSA's past awarded grants have supported: critically needed medical equipment, infant car seats, bicycle helmets, fetal alcohol spectrum disorder diagnosis and treatment, educational programs, and printed materials for pediatric telemedicine services. Many non-profit organizations that provide care, services and support for our community's infant through elderly populations who struggle financially and must rely on private donations and grants from sources such as BGMSA.
ART OF DINING
Every other October, we collaborate with local chefs, artists and designers to put on a benefit gala. Local shops and designers decorate and display dining room masterpieces!
Take a brief look at what the Alliance has been up to!
- Providing local health career scholarships
- Helping to affect legislation through the contact and support of the BGMS, CMAA ,CMA, AMAA and the AMA
- Raising funds for the Enloe Foundation, Oroville Hospital Foundation, and the Feather River Hospital Health Foundation.
- Hosting an annual blood drive
- Implementing a Children’s Health Fair
Organizations wishing to apply for grant monies are encouraged to print and fill out the following application. Please mail to:
Butte-Glenn Medical Society